Sorry, we are unable to accept Schoolies Bookings….
Please read these conditions carefully. Each person signing these conditions (“the Guest) acknowledges and agrees that these apply and extend to any person (also referred to as “Guest”) occupying or visiting the apartment or complex and/or using complex at the invitation of or with the authority of the Guest.
1. Charges must be paid by cash, bank cheque or credit card before occupancy commences unless special prior arrangements have been made.
2. Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt.
3. The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the body corporate property caused by any guest.
4. The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
5. Guests must only park cars in the designated areas.
6.Only the number of people who are on the receipt may stay in the apartment overnight.
7. No animals or pets are to be bought into the complex.
8. Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which the guest may sustain while on the complex.
9. The Guest must comply with the by-laws, rules and regulation of the complex and any reasonable direction of the manager.
10. There is no refund for early departure.
11. The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
12. The Manager and the apartment owner are not responsible for any miss description of the apartment.
13. In the event of a Guest desiring to cancel the booking, a refund of the deposit, less an administrative fee, will only be made if more than 28 days notice is given in high season or 14 days at other times.
14. The Guest authorises the Manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
15. If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and the removal of the Guests property.